Wednesday, March 17, 2010

To my Brosef, Joseph

Wanted to take a few minutes to say good job to my little brother. For those who dont know about him, he is an international athlete who went and competed in the Arctic winter games, winning three awards for sportsmanship, and placing in the top five in his races.




















If you look closely, you can see the little tyke in the lower right corner lookin innocent, but we know he was really dukin' in his pants.




















And here we have the infamous Captain Morgan stance the day after I came home from serving a mission. I will remember that day for the care and compassion that Joseph showed to me. Always one with a big heart, he is cool younger brother, even though he dwarfs me. And if you read this Joseph, know that I am still gonna kick your butt when I see you again, so look out. Love you buddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment