Sunday, March 7, 2010

Another Day in Paradise

Today is sunday. I've been able to attend church, eat pancakes, nap, study some, update the blog, visit my home teachees, and now make a new post.

Right now, I am watching the Oscars while posting. Its been funny to learn about these movies that I never saw get all these awards. I wonder where I have been. I realize that I have been immersed in American Epidemic. Thus far, learning about things like ATP and how its made, insulin and its process in the blood, cells, etc. Also about Diabetes type 1 and 2.

Some of the blog followers may be noticing the new pics. They were taken by a friend of mine. I like them.

A special shout out for my mom and dad. I was looking at past postings on the family site, and I read how my dad kept mentioning how he wanted me to work, go to school, and he mentioned dating about a thousand times. Glad to report that I am indeed going on dates. I will not say with who, but we will see how it goes.

I also am glad to say that I got my package from home. Inside were slippers, shoes, my other skate, and most importantly, a big box of Red River!! Since then, I've been eating it. For those who are not familiar with the hot cereal, it looks and tastes like bird seed unless you add the goodness of Apple Butter. Anyone who wants a taste can stop by and I will make you some.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! those pictures are great. What a nice friend you have! haha

    ReplyDelete