Monday, February 28, 2011

I am SO Hungry

Before you continue reading, know that I never remember dreams, so this is something very special. I know a Mexican place that has such good Mexican food that their chicken burrito has the same effect on me as a good movie. (127 Hours) I think about it for hours after I'm done with it. I mope around with the thought of it in my head, looking forlornly at my now empty hand. I wonder how all the elements came together so well. I have a tough time sleeping after it because the theme and plot and characters are running through my head. Finally, I wake up in the middle of the night and discover something new about it; I woke up at four in the morning in a cold sweat because of the Cilantro, and wondering how I could incorporate some chile rellenos....

No comments:

Post a Comment