Thursday, February 19, 2009




















well, here is my attempt at adding pictures. i did ok for the first time. The picture on the right is me right after my hair cut. The one on the left is one of me face down in the snow. I am in a writing group and we need a picture for an inspirational poster. My Professor is a guy who likes us to be creative, so we made a mock inspirational poster. the caption on the bottom of the poster was

FAILURE
Sometimes your best just isn't good enough...

We thought it was funny, plus it filled all the requirements that he gave us. So we were proud. Plus, i was proud to show off my firm looking bottom...hahaha

oh and i thought i should tell you, i have two dates this weekend.


1 comment:

  1. A month between posts is too long. share your life with people that love you. Please.

    ReplyDelete